Friday, January 30, 2009

25 random things

1. I never wanted to get married or have children, but now I'm glad I did.

2. Both of my children were conceived when birth control went awry after too much alcohol.

3. I love music, but I have such bad musical ADD, I skip songs before they finish. Same with the microwave, I hit stop at 1 second left.

4. I pick my nose, but it's in the shower so I'm not that gross. Right?

5. I was agnostic for all of my teenage years and early adulthood, until I started seeing dead people in October 2007. Serious.

6. The most piercings I had at one time was 23, now I only have my ears pierced.

7. I am very jaded and cynical, which is pretty sad coming from a 23 year old. And I have very dry, sarcastic humor. A lot of people don't "get" it.

8. Overly nice people make me uncomfortable.

9. I am doped up 24-7 on Paxil for a panic disorder. I can't function like a normal human being without it.

10. I am a very loyal, family first person. Irish blood runs thick.

11. I have a very addictive personality, so I have to stay away from everything that could potentially become addictive. If I drink for a weekend, smoke pot, or take pain killers then it's hard for me to not want more, even if its once.

12. Elvis Costello is the one man I would screw besides my husband, and Milla Jovovich is his one girl.

13. Politics infuriate me, so I try to avoid the news. Doesn't work.

14. I lived in London for 6 months because I ran away with some English dude. I'm so happy I didn't let him or his family talk me into marrying him for citizenship.

15. I think "making love" is weird and cheesy. I would rather do it in some dirty hole in the wall bar's bathroom at a punk show.

16. I just realized my father is on my Facebook and I'm laughing my ass off.

17. I think tattoos, shoes, and lips are the hottest things on a guy. My husband has all 3, except his tattoos are a little prison esque ;) right babe?

18. I love fashion and home decor, but I refuse to pay more than 10 bucks for any article of clothing. And I look damn good.

19. On that note, I am the most frugal person ever. I never get my nails done, go tanning, go out to eat, I feed my kids homemade and organic on only 40 bucks a week. Hubby and I are serious about paying off our house and car and being totally debt free.

20. We have a chicken coop and a goat house. I also have a huge garden. We live on an acre of land. I would love to have more land and live 100% off of it.

21. I am not a hippie, I swear. I don't really live in A2.

22. I have a hard time looking people in the eyes because my mother never does.

23. I have some form of body dysmorphia. I look in the mirror and see 50 lbs more weight on my body than there really is. I look at girls that weigh the same as me and are the same height and think they look great, but I don't see it with myself.

24. I am looking forward to wearing a short Betsey Johnson prom dress and renewing my vows in Vegas in front of Elvis for our 5 year anniversary. 3 more years!

25. This took me a very long time to do, I guess I don't think about myself enough. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

No comments: