Friday, April 17, 2009

My Awesome Dress Find

My favorite clothes are post apocalyptic looking, have pockets, have hoods, are dresses, and are under ten dollars. Hard find, right? Hell yeah it is. Well, I found a dress with all of my requirements at Target the other day! For just $8!! Nobody likes it except me, but that's what matters, right? Max took some pictures of me today (he loves taking pics). He cut my head off in the first one...



yes, I AM Casper the friendly ghost. I refuse sunlight, spf 60 for me. I am horribly afraid of skin cancer. The collar is the best, it unbuttons into a water proof hood.

And here's one with my photographer.



1 comment:

Angela said...

It looks great on you! I actually tried that same one on (I'm addicted to target) and I came out looking like a frumpy maid (I'm too short and plump to pull off most dresses of that style though - shoulda known!)