Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day continued...

Totally uneventful. A normal day. Maybe someday my kids will make a macaroni necklace, but this year they have no idea what's going on.

I'm really excited about these shoes I got for $3 dollars at Salvation Army.
If I tip my camera just right it looks like I'm in a fun house mirror, or maybe my head is that small.

Me and little Max. He's trying to escape.


I painted gnomes for the garden with the kids today. When I wasn't looking Evie gave herself a pedicure with acrylics. Pretty good for a 2 year old!




And I love my new curtains! They're the ones that have been on my wish list for over a year. I went to Ikea and they were in the As-Is section, 75% off, nothing wrong with them, and they were the ONLY ones! Yay!





1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the curtains & definitely the boots - congrats on the find!