Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Secret!

Today I went to my grandparents' house, the first time I have been there since my grandma passed away last Sunday. After my grandpa died in January, her health immediately went on a decline, and two days after she was placed on hospice she died. I will go into more detail later, I'm not ready to write about it yet. Anyway, grandpa always kept his tools/garage organized, I would say mildly, no majorly, OCD. His workshop has pretty much just sat dormant for the last years of his life, since his hands stopped listening to him. I thought he would appreciate it if I cleaned it out and organized it a little bit, so I did. Here's a couple shots of the OCD... This cabinet has always bothered me, the "KEEP OUT!!!" has been plaguing me for years.Upon closer inspection...Seriously? That's the big freaking secret?! Paint brushes? No weed? No hidden cigarettes after quitting years ago? Just paint brushes?! Hell.


More OCD lists, he kept an inventory of EVERYTHING.
Max took the camera and told Evie to pose, she started doing this weird, zombie, thriller dance. I tried to copy, but she is far superior.

No comments: