Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been awhile...

I've been blogging mostly at myspace, but I'm going to try to get back here. A lot has happened since I last updated. Here's a rundown...

Halloween Party

Sweetest Day

Max Wrote His Name

From maxwriteshisname


Finished Evie's Bedroom

Christmas happened

And then new years, and now we're here.

We have started working on our kitchen, half of the tile is up but we measured wrong and need to buy more. I'm super excited about it, it's red glass tile. We'll be painting the walls a warm gold. I will post some before pictures when I get a chance.

Max watched Star Wars with me tonight, and the second I turned it on he had all the right questions, "momma, why's he wearing a mask?"... "oh my god, that's his father?!" He's such a sci-fi geek.

No comments: